Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Greetings!







                                           The start to the journey of our Blog



So my blog Under Construction and in Recovery has gone "live" as of today.  I will be posting stories, news, pictures, experiences, etc., about my journey of recovery.

However, that is only one piece of this blog. The beauty of it for all will be if you share your thoughts, ideas, comments, etc., on the posted items. This is where we will all see the power of "WE".

Detailed instructions on how to comment can be found by clicking on the link in the Pages section labeled: "Introduction and instructions on using the blog". Other information about recovery and me can also been found in the Pages section.

This is very exciting to me since there are so many times that I see and hear something really interesting, provoking, insightful, challenging,  in a meeting, or a book....and I so much want to hear what many other people think of the subject at hand.

So after years of people (like my kids) hearing this and saying,  "you should create a blog" - and my immediate resistance - (I don't know what a blog is and I don't want to know) -  I finally have seen the potential... well that's how most things go for me- takes some time  for change to kick in!

So here we go!




5 comments:

  1. Amy Killebrew - Schaumburg LibraryMay 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM

    Hi Rick. I looked up your blog today since I was curious to see how it was coming along. It looks great! Well done. Hope you're enjoying the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! You were a great help in getting this up and running. I appreciate your follow-thru and compliment. I am enjoying the process although I get impatient at times figuring things out. Thanks again-Rick H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one אלכוהוליזם

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. גמילה מסמים

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! אלכוהוליזם

    ReplyDelete