Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Recovery from alcoholism- words of wisdom for all ages-Room 202

Room 202

 



A while ago I attended a Sunday morning AA meeting in a school building where the breakout groups would go into individual classrooms to discuss the lead.

In the classroom posters that had been placed on the wall stated short “pearls of wisdom”. I found myself so intrigued by these simple and powerful statements, that I started writing them down in my 24 hour a day book. It struck me that these sayings were definitely suited for any ages.


Room 202

"Let the choices you make today,  be the choices you can live with tomorrow"

"If you want respect, be the first to show it"

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen"



2 comments:

  1. Enjoying this Rick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested in meeting the teacher who chooses and posts these pearls of wisdom. I'd also like to know what class room 202 teaches and the age of the students!!

    ReplyDelete